Unleash your creativity and build the most creative model using Building My SG sets. There will be no limitation on the number of Building My SG Sets you can use!
Top 3 entries: LEGO Education Town Developers Set (Piece count: 1860)
10 Merit Entries: Innovation Lab by LEGO Education workshop vouchers worth $110 each
How to Participate:
1. Build a model using Building My SG sets, it can be any model based on your creativity. There are no limitations on number of Building My SG sets you can use so go ahead and unleash your creativity.
2. Upload your photo to http://www.buildingmysg.com/sg50 with a description of your creation. Your description will earn you bonus points! All previous entries uploaded will be considered for this contest too.
3. Contest ends 28 Feb 2016. Stay tuned to our Building My SG website and our facebook page for winners announcement on 15 March 2016
Do not have a Sg50 Building My SG set yet?
Click Here to get it now!
Terms and conditions
1. By submitting your entry, you are deemed to be agreeable with our terms and conditions.
2. This contest is open to everyone residing in Singapore.
3. Only models built using the SG50 Building My SG sets will be eligible for this contest. You may use as many Building My SG sets as you like to build your model.
4. The closing date for this contest will be on 28 Feb 2016.
5. Duck Learning reserves the right to cancel, alter or amend the contest at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be announced on our webpage and facebook page.
6. By submitting your entries, you agree to the use of your entry for Duck Learning’s publicity materials.
7. Prizes are strictly not exchangeable for cash.
8. All prizes not redeemed by 30 April 2016 will be forfeited.
9. Winners will announced on http://www.ducklearning.com , http://www.buildingmysg.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/DL.LEGOedu as well as notified via email.
10. All decisions made by the judges will be final. Any correspondence, enquiries, appeals or protests will not be entertained.
11. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.