234 results found.
This set is an ideal supplement to the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Set(45544), designed to build larger and more complex models while providing extra or replacement elements.There are plenty of special elements such as different gears, a large turntable, robot personalisation parts and unique structural elements. These are joined by many extra standard elements like beams, axles andconnectors. The set is optimised for classroom useand after school programs or robotics competitions. It comes in a sturdy and stackable plastic storage bin.
Piece count: 853*/
LEGO® Education Replacement Packs are the ideal way to replace key elements for your LEGO Education products. This pack features a ball and ball joint for the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Set (45544).*/
LEGO® Education Replacement Packs are the ideal way to replace key elements for your LEGO Education products. This pack includes elements for Green City Challenge Set (9594)*/
LEGO® Education Replacement Packs are the ideal way to replace key elements for your LEGO Education products. This pack includes elements for EV3 Space Challenge Set (45570).*/
This theme-based set guides students through LEGO®MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 building and programmingand makes a great introduction to the exciting world of robotics. It contains three learning mats, a Challengemat, dual lock tape and lots of elements needed in the Challenge models. The set will show students how robotics can be applied to a range of real-world applications andget them working together to solve realistic problems described in the Learning Missions part of the SpaceChallenge Activity Pack (2005570).
• Engage with STEM subjects and apply roboticsto real-world situations
• Problem-solve and develop solutions whileworking collaboratively as well as individually
• Build, test and evaluate through the use ofprogramming, sensors, motors and intelligent units
Piece count: 1418*/
This set enables Primary 1 and 2 students to build and practise mathematical problem-solving competencies. Each set contains the LEGO® elements needed for twostudents. Building materials are contained in a storage bin with sorting tray, organisational stickers, base plates, brick separators and two LEGO® Minifigures, the problem-solvers Max and Mia.
• Use mathematical problem-solving competencies such as making sense of problems, reasoning, perseverance, precision, modeling and representation.
• Explore and practise Maths concepts such as numeracy, operations in base 10, algebraic thinking, measurement, data, geometry and spatial awareness
• Work collaboratively as well as individually
Piece count: 521*/