143 results found.
LEGO® Education Replacement Packs are the ideal way to replace key elements for your LEGO Education products. This pack features a ball and ball joint for the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Core Set (45544).*/
LEGO® Education Replacement Packs are the ideal way to replace key elements for your LEGO Education products. This pack includes elements for Green City Challenge Set (9594)*/
LEGO® Education Replacement Packs are the ideal way to replace key elements for your LEGO Education products. This pack includes elements for EV3 Space Challenge Set (45570).*/
This theme-based set guides students through LEGO®MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 building and programmingand makes a great introduction to the exciting world of robotics. It contains three learning mats, a Challengemat, dual lock tape and lots of elements needed in the Challenge models. The set will show students how robotics can be applied to a range of real-world applications andget them working together to solve realistic problems described in the Learning Missions part of the SpaceChallenge Activity Pack (2005570).
• Engage with STEM subjects and apply roboticsto real-world situations
• Problem-solve and develop solutions whileworking collaboratively as well as individually
• Build, test and evaluate through the use ofprogramming, sensors, motors and intelligent units
Piece count: 1418*/
This set enables Primary 1 and 2 students to build and practise mathematical problem-solving competencies. Each set contains the LEGO® elements needed for twostudents. Building materials are contained in a storage bin with sorting tray, organisational stickers, base plates, brick separators and two LEGO® Minifigures, the problem-solvers Max and Mia.
• Use mathematical problem-solving competencies such as making sense of problems, reasoning, perseverance, precision, modeling and representation.
• Explore and practise Maths concepts such as numeracy, operations in base 10, algebraic thinking, measurement, data, geometry and spatial awareness
• Work collaboratively as well as individually
Piece count: 521*/
Combined with the Interactions & Energy Set (9686),this add-on set provides five principle models andfour real-life pneumatics models. It includes full-colourbuilding instructions, pumps, tubes, cylinders, valves,air tank and a manometer. Use it with the Activity Pack for Pneumatics Add-on Set (2009641) to carry out 14 principle model activities, four new lesson plans and two problem-solving tasks.
Piece count: 31*/
Build your Power Functions-equipped models bigger, better and more mechanized and motorized by adding this 8-inch (20 cm) extension wire!*/