168 results found.
This set features a variety of minifigures that enable children to create and act out beloved fairytales and popular themes. A great addition to any LEGO®brick set, the set includes pirates, a witch and wizard,a king and queen, mine workers, a mermaid and merman and many more. Provides 22 minifigures andgreat accessories for each set of minifigures too!
• LEGO minifigures representing all kinds of fairytale and historic figures and their tools
• Great supplement to any LEGO®System product
Piece count: 227*/
Interactions & Energy covers the concepts of forces & motion, friction, speed, distance, time, weight and energy. Ideal for upper primary and lower secondary students, this set illustrates the concepts usingreal-life models with a strong focus on hypothesis testing and problem-based learning.This set includes full-colour building instruction booklets for 10 principle models and 18 main models. Combine it with curricular-relevant activity packs and add-on sets to carry out a broad range of activities within design technology, Science and Mathematics.
Key learning values
• Building and exploring real like Machines & Mechanisms
• Investigating powered machines with the motor.
• Using plastic sheets for calibration and capturing wind
• Exploring gearing mechanisms with the assorted gear wheel.
• Ideal for investigating basic principles of simple machines, mechanisms and structures.
• Students can experiment with forces, motion and speed.
• Students develop an understanding of how gears ad wheels function through building models.
• Building instruction booklets enable students to work together on building the same model, as instructions are divided into two.
• LEGO Technic bricks allow students to build models that are strong and secure.
• 9V Motor and Battery Pack make models like cars and cranes come to life.
• Can be combined with several activity packs and add-on sets to increase learning opportunities.
Building and exploring real like Machines & Mechanisms
Piece count: 396*/
This set includes one grey 38 x 38 cm building plate, two green 25 x 25 cm building plate, and one blue25 x 25 cm building plate. Ideal for group work.*/
LearnToLearn is a cost-effective classroom tool that shows educators how to effectively use LEGO® bricks across areas of the curriculum while keeping 21st Century Skills development at the forefront. It motivates, builds and improves student’s collaboration, critical thinking, problem solving, creativity and communication skills.
This pack contains 28 identical brick bags, each containing the 72 LEGO® bricks needed for students to complete the 15 activities included in the Curriculum Pack.
Piece count: 2018*/