23 results found.
This programmable, intelligent brick serves as the heart and brain of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 robots. It features an illuminated six-button interface that changes color to indicate the brick’s active state, a high-resolution black and white display, built-in speaker, USB port, a mini SD card reader, four input ports and four output ports.
The brick also supports USB, Bluetooth and WiFi communication (NETGEAR WiFi dongle WNA1100 Wireless-N 150) with a computer and has a programming interface that enables programming and data logging directly onto the brick. It is compatible with mobile devices and is powered by AA batteries or the EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery.
The brick features:
– ARM 9 processor with Linux-based operating system
– Four input ports for data acquisition of up to 1000 samples per/sec
– Four output ports for execution of commands
– On-board program storage including 16 MB of Flash memory and 64 MB of RAM
– Mini SDHC card reader for 32 GB of expanded memory
– Illuminated, three-color, six-button interface that indicates the brick’s active state
– Hi-resolution 178×128 pixel display enabling detailed graph viewing and sensor data observation
– High-quality speaker
– On-brick programming and datalogging that can be uploaded into the EV3 software
– Computer-to-brick communication through on-board USB, or external WiFi (NETGEAR WiFi dongle WNA1100 Wireless-N 150) or Bluetooth dongles
– USB 2.0 host enabling bricks to be linked in a daisy chain, allows WiFi communication and connection to SB memory sticks
– Powered by six AA batteries or the 2050 mAh lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
LEGO® Education Replacement Packs are the ideal way to replace key elements for your LEGO Education products. This pack includes elements for LEGO Education WeDo Resource Set (9585).*/
Now you can generate electricity using nothing more than a combination of hot and cold water and a special conversion cell. As the temperature evens out between the two containers of water, the power level reduces. LED and mini turbines demonstrate the variance in the electrical power being generated and there are two thermometers to keep track of the temperature levels.
• Produce power from temperature difference (hot/cold water
• LED and fan modules show variance in electric power being generated
• Examine the physics of heat exchange and the energy that can be captured
• Comes with CD, experiments, curriculum, and 2 thermometers