187 results found.
The set includes over 200 LEGO® elements in a separate storage unit. They have been carefully selected to provide a broad spectrum of ‘readymademetaphors’. The colourful bricks, accessories and Minifigures inspire students and stimulate their creative thinking and imagination.
• Encourages reflection and gives students theopportunity to express on the world aroundthem
• Develops and strengthens 21st Century Skills enabling students to communicate more effectively, enhancing creativity and theircritical-thinking ability
• Promotes cooperative learning environmentand gives all students an equal voice
Piece count: 200
Commemorate Singapore’s golden jubilee with this special edition of Building My SG set.
Building My SG is a set of building bricks made up of 244 pieces that can be used to construct three iconic Singapore landmarks – Cavenagh Bridge, Changi Airport and Gardens by the Bay – each representing a distinctive aspect of Singapore.
Through creative play, the building bricks open many meaningful and creative opportunities to learn about these landmarks and the significance of what they represent in the history and the continued progress of Singapore
Piece count: 244
A huge set with endless possibilities! Build a community with a theme park, zoo, high streetor whatever else you might think of. Includes colorful bricks in all shapes and sizes and a large selection of special elements such as windows,flowers, wheels, minifigures and many more. Also provides four Brick Separators that make it easier to take models apart. Download free activities on LEGOeducation.com.
• Huge set with endless possibilities. With more than 1,900 bricks, you can build large and playful environments.
• Lots of special elements such as windows,wheels, flowers, minifigures and many more.
• Includes 4 very useful brick separators that makes it easy to take bricks apart.
Piece count: 1907
This set gives you a huge variety of windows withshutters, doors and roof tiles. Everything you need to give your constructions the finishing touches.
• Ideal supplement to model building
• Open and close function possibilities
• Enough elements for several houses
Piece count: 278
The Early Machines Set provides eight mechanical models and eight double-sided, full-colour building instructions. The set includes gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles, as well as a plastic punch-out sheet with eyes, sails, scales and wings. Combine with the 2009656 activity pack to carry out eight lesson plans, each with 20-minute extension activities, and four problem-solving tasks.
Key Learning Values:
• Exploring basic mechanical principles such as gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles
• Investigating force, buoyancy and balance
• Solving problems through design
Piece count: 102
• Working with others and sharing findings
EDUSTAK PRO demonstrates the fuel stack technology that is powering cutting-edge transport solutions and generators. Assemble your own fuel cell stack of individually connected cells and then power up with the refillable HYDROSTIK PRO metal hydride cartridges. EDUSTAK comes in 5-cell and 10-cell stacks depending on your hydrogen power requirements. No tools necessary to assemble the cell stacks so you can concentrate on creating your very own hydrogen powered applications. This ease of use makes it simple to scale the stacks to different power levels and integrate equipment such as sensors.
• Easy-assembly – no tooling required
• The stack power is readily scalable and it’s straightforward to integrate sensors
• Rated output power up to 4W~ Optimal thermal management with air cooling circulation in each plate
• Includes HYDROSTIK PRO with tubing and adapted pressure regulator
• Comes with a complete instruction guide
Advanced Kits are based around Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies’ groundbreaking HYDROSTIK metal hydride cartridges that store hydrogen in solid state. This incredible innovation has led to the production of complex integrator sets that convert electrical devices into hydrogen hybrids. HYDROSTIK also powers the Horizon mini fuel cell stacks that give students an in-depth insight into the working of hydrogen fuel cell technology.
The Ethanol Fuel Cell Science Kit shows the workings of a direct ethanol fuel cell and the principles behind the conversion of ethanol into electrical energy through oxidization. Begin the process in the ethanol/water mix container then transfer this solution into the fuel cell via silicon tubing where it will be converted into electrical energy to power a mini turbine. A demonstration of the future of fuel cell technology before your eyes.
• Understanding the workings of an ethanol fuel cell
• pH paper shows change of property of the consumed ethanol fuel
• Includes experiment guide on CD, as well complete manual
• Fuel solution can be made with household items
This Cable Pack contains the same seven RJ12 Connector Cables as included in the 45544 EV3 Core Set. The cables can also be used with NXT.
Use these seven connector cables as replacements or to expand your EV3 Core Set.
The Pack contains:
– 4 x 25 cm/10 in. cables
– 2 x 35 cm/14 in. cables
– 1 x 50 cm/20 in. cables
The digital EV3 Gyro Sensor measures the robot’s rotational motion and changes in its orientation. Students can measure angles, create balancing robots and explore the technology that powers a variety of real-world tools like Segway®, navigation systems and game controllers.
– Angle mode measures angles with an accuracy of +/- 3 degrees
– Gyro mode has a maximum output of 440 degrees/second
– Sample rate of 1 kHz
– Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
This has been designed for use with the EV3 Infrared Seeker Sensor. The beacon emits an infrared signal which the sensor can track. The beacon can also be used as a remote control for the EV3 brick through signals sent to the infrared sensor.
– Requires two AAA batteries
– Four individual channels
– Includes a beacon button and toggle switch to activate/deactivate
– Green LED indicating if the beacon is active
– Auto power-down if the unit is not in action for one hour
– Working distance of up to two meters
The digital EV3 Infrared Seeking Sensor detects proximity to the robot and reads signals emitted by the EV3 Infrared Beacon. Students can create remotely-controlled robots, navigate obstacle courses and learn how infrared technology is used in TV remotes, surveillance systems and even in target acquisition equipment.
– Proximity measurement of approximately 50-70 cm
– Working distance from the beacon of up to two meters
– Supports four signal channels
– Receives IR remote commands
– Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
This programmable, intelligent brick serves as the heart and brain of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 robots. It features an illuminated six-button interface that changes color to indicate the brick’s active state, a high-resolution black and white display, built-in speaker, USB port, a mini SD card reader, four input ports and four output ports.
The brick also supports USB, Bluetooth and WiFi communication (NETGEAR WiFi dongle WNA1100 Wireless-N 150) with a computer and has a programming interface that enables programming and data logging directly onto the brick. It is compatible with mobile devices and is powered by AA batteries or the EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery.
The brick features:
– ARM 9 processor with Linux-based operating system
– Four input ports for data acquisition of up to 1000 samples per/sec
– Four output ports for execution of commands
– On-board program storage including 16 MB of Flash memory and 64 MB of RAM
– Mini SDHC card reader for 32 GB of expanded memory
– Illuminated, three-color, six-button interface that indicates the brick’s active state
– Hi-resolution 178×128 pixel display enabling detailed graph viewing and sensor data observation
– High-quality speaker
– On-brick programming and datalogging that can be uploaded into the EV3 software
– Computer-to-brick communication through on-board USB, or external WiFi (NETGEAR WiFi dongle WNA1100 Wireless-N 150) or Bluetooth dongles
– USB 2.0 host enabling bricks to be linked in a daisy chain, allows WiFi communication and connection to SB memory sticks
– Powered by six AA batteries or the 2050 mAh lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery