215 results found.
The set includes over 200 LEGO® elements in a separate storage unit. They have been carefully selected to provide a broad spectrum of ‘readymademetaphors’. The colourful bricks, accessories and Minifigures inspire students and stimulate their creative thinking and imagination.
• Encourages reflection and gives students theopportunity to express on the world aroundthem
• Develops and strengthens 21st Century Skills enabling students to communicate more effectively, enhancing creativity and theircritical-thinking ability
• Promotes cooperative learning environmentand gives all students an equal voice
Piece count: 200*/
Commemorate Singapore’s golden jubilee with this special edition of Building My SG set.
Building My SG is a set of building bricks made up of 244 pieces that can be used to construct three iconic Singapore landmarks – Cavenagh Bridge, Changi Airport and Gardens by the Bay – each representing a distinctive aspect of Singapore.
Through creative play, the building bricks open many meaningful and creative opportunities to learn about these landmarks and the significance of what they represent in the history and the continued progress of Singapore
Piece count: 244
A huge set with endless possibilities! Build a community with a theme park, zoo, high street or whatever else you might think of.*/
This set gives you a huge variety of windows withshutters, doors and roof tiles. Everything you need to give your constructions the finishing touches.*/
The Early Machines Set provides eight mechanical models and eight double-sided, full-colour building instructions. The set includes gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles, as well as a plastic punch-out sheet with eyes, sails, scales and wings. Combine with the 2009656 activity pack to carry out eight lesson plans, each with 20-minute extension activities, and four problem-solving tasks.
Key Learning Values:
• Exploring basic mechanical principles such as gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles
• Investigating force, buoyancy and balance
• Solving problems through design
Piece count: 102
• Working with others and sharing findings
EDUSTAK PRO demonstrates the fuel stack technology that is powering cutting-edge transport solutions and generators. Assemble your own fuel cell stack of individually connected cells and then power up with the refillable HYDROSTIK PRO metal hydride cartridges. EDUSTAK comes in 5-cell and 10-cell stacks depending on your hydrogen power requirements. No tools necessary to assemble the cell stacks so you can concentrate on creating your very own hydrogen powered applications. This ease of use makes it simple to scale the stacks to different power levels and integrate equipment such as sensors.
• Easy-assembly – no tooling required
• The stack power is readily scalable and it’s straightforward to integrate sensors
• Rated output power up to 4W~ Optimal thermal management with air cooling circulation in each plate
• Includes HYDROSTIK PRO with tubing and adapted pressure regulator
• Comes with a complete instruction guide
Advanced Kits are based around Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies’ groundbreaking HYDROSTIK metal hydride cartridges that store hydrogen in solid state. This incredible innovation has led to the production of complex integrator sets that convert electrical devices into hydrogen hybrids. HYDROSTIK also powers the Horizon mini fuel cell stacks that give students an in-depth insight into the working of hydrogen fuel cell technology.*/
The Ethanol Fuel Cell Science Kit shows the workings of a direct ethanol fuel cell and the principles behind the conversion of ethanol into electrical energy through oxidization. Begin the process in the ethanol/water mix container then transfer this solution into the fuel cell via silicon tubing where it will be converted into electrical energy to power a mini turbine. A demonstration of the future of fuel cell technology before your eyes.
• Understanding the workings of an ethanol fuel cell
• pH paper shows change of property of the consumed ethanol fuel
• Includes experiment guide on CD, as well complete manual
• Fuel solution can be made with household items
This Cable Pack contains the same seven RJ12 Connector Cables as included in the 45544 EV3 Core Set. The cables can also be used with NXT.
Use these seven connector cables as replacements or to expand your EV3 Core Set.
The Pack contains:
– 4 x 25 cm/10 in. cables
– 2 x 35 cm/14 in. cables
– 1 x 50 cm/20 in. cables
The digital EV3 Gyro Sensor measures the robot’s rotational motion and changes in its orientation. Students can measure angles, create balancing robots and explore the technology that powers a variety of real-world tools like Segway®, navigation systems and game controllers.
– Angle mode measures angles with an accuracy of +/- 3 degrees
– Gyro mode has a maximum output of 440 degrees/second
– Sample rate of 1 kHz
– Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
This has been designed for use with the EV3 Infrared Seeker Sensor. The beacon emits an infrared signal which the sensor can track. The beacon can also be used as a remote control for the EV3 brick through signals sent to the infrared sensor.
– Requires two AAA batteries
– Four individual channels
– Includes a beacon button and toggle switch to activate/deactivate
– Green LED indicating if the beacon is active
– Auto power-down if the unit is not in action for one hour
– Working distance of up to two meters