230 results found.
The set includes over 200 LEGO® elements in a separate storage unit. They have been carefully selected to provide a broad spectrum of ‘readymademetaphors’. The colourful bricks, accessories and Minifigures inspire students and stimulate their creative thinking and imagination.
• Encourages reflection and gives students theopportunity to express on the world aroundthem
• Develops and strengthens 21st Century Skills enabling students to communicate more effectively, enhancing creativity and theircritical-thinking ability
• Promotes cooperative learning environmentand gives all students an equal voice
Piece count: 200
This set gives you a huge variety of windows withshutters, doors and roof tiles. Everything you need to give your constructions the finishing touches.
• Ideal supplement to model building
• Open and close function possibilities
• Enough elements for several houses
Piece count: 278
The Early Machines Set provides eight mechanical models and eight double-sided, full-colour building instructions. The set includes gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles, as well as a plastic punch-out sheet with eyes, sails, scales and wings. Combine with the 2009656 activity pack to carry out eight lesson plans, each with 20-minute extension activities, and four problem-solving tasks.
Key Learning Values:
• Exploring basic mechanical principles such as gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles
• Investigating force, buoyancy and balance
• Solving problems through design
Piece count: 102
• Working with others and sharing findings
EDUSTAK Junior provides fuel cell technology for the classroom without using compressed hydrogen. Investigate the power potential of hydrogen technology by constructing your own 4W fuel cell stack.