243 results found.
The set includes over 200 LEGO® elements in a separate storage unit. They have been carefully selected to provide a broad spectrum of ‘readymademetaphors’. The colourful bricks, accessories and Minifigures inspire students and stimulate their creative thinking and imagination.
• Encourages reflection and gives students theopportunity to express on the world aroundthem
• Develops and strengthens 21st Century Skills enabling students to communicate more effectively, enhancing creativity and theircritical-thinking ability
• Promotes cooperative learning environmentand gives all students an equal voice
Piece count: 200
Commemorate Singapore’s golden jubilee with this special edition of Building My SG set.
Building My SG is a set of building bricks made up of 244 pieces that can be used to construct three iconic Singapore landmarks – Cavenagh Bridge, Changi Airport and Gardens by the Bay – each representing a distinctive aspect of Singapore.
Through creative play, the building bricks open many meaningful and creative opportunities to learn about these landmarks and the significance of what they represent in the history and the continued progress of Singapore
Piece count: 244
A huge set with endless possibilities! Build a community with a theme park, zoo, high streetor whatever else you might think of. Includes colorful bricks in all shapes and sizes and a large selection of special elements such as windows,flowers, wheels, minifigures and many more. Also provides four Brick Separators that make it easier to take models apart. Download free activities on LEGOeducation.com.
• Huge set with endless possibilities. With more than 1,900 bricks, you can build large and playful environments.
• Lots of special elements such as windows,wheels, flowers, minifigures and many more.
• Includes 4 very useful brick separators that makes it easy to take bricks apart.
Piece count: 1907
This set gives you a huge variety of windows withshutters, doors and roof tiles. Everything you need to give your constructions the finishing touches.
• Ideal supplement to model building
• Open and close function possibilities
• Enough elements for several houses
Piece count: 278
The Early Machines Set provides eight mechanical models and eight double-sided, full-colour building instructions. The set includes gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles, as well as a plastic punch-out sheet with eyes, sails, scales and wings. Combine with the 2009656 activity pack to carry out eight lesson plans, each with 20-minute extension activities, and four problem-solving tasks.
Key Learning Values:
• Exploring basic mechanical principles such as gears, levers, pulleys, wheels and axles
• Investigating force, buoyancy and balance
• Solving problems through design
Piece count: 102
• Working with others and sharing findings
EDUSTAK Junior provides fuel cell technology for the classroom without using compressed hydrogen. Investigate the power potential of hydrogen technology by constructing your own 4W fuel cell stack.