TETRIX PRIME is a robot building system that uses quick rivets, four-sided aluminium beams, sturdy acetal hears and more.
This starter set includes what you need for students to begin building robots, including any of three hero models. Step-by-step instructions are included in the builder’s guide.
TETRIX PRIME is compatible with various programming platforms such as National Instruments’ myRIO, LEGO® Education’s NXT and EV3, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and more.
- TETRIX PRIME aluminum and plastic pieces including structural elements, connectors, hubs, brackets, wheels, and gears
- Radio Control Game pad-style, four-channel wireless controller for easy operation of the motors and servos
- 8 Channel Servo Controller for NXT or EV3
- Rechargeable battery pack and charger
- 2 standard servos and 2 continuous rotation servos
- On/off switch
- 4-in-1 tool and hex nut driver
- Storage bin
- Balls and cups for robot course
- Detailed and graphical builder’s guide (92 pages)
The game pad controller requires 4 AA batteries, sold separately (the rechargeable 5-cell battery pack powers the robot).
Note: The set is a collection of robot construction parts with unlimited design possibilities. The three pictured bots are tutorials on learning the construction system. Each bot is built in progression, one at a time. To build the next bot, you must disassemble the first.
Number of Pieces: 351