The Tetrix Max™ Education Base set has everything needed to build metal Tetrix robots that can be controlled by the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® platform.
Its key learning targets include:
- interpreting and analysing data readings
- project management and time management
- iterative testing and problem-solving strategies
- evaluating design alternatives based on analysis
- communicating results through reports and presentation
This set includes a CD-ROM that introduces users to the Tetrix Max building system and provides key hardware basics and select programming fundamentals for first-time users.
Also included in the set:
– Tetrix Max™ Construction set
– Tetrix™ Getting started guide
– LEGO®-Tetrix™ connectors
– Motor controller
– Servo controller
– 12V NiMH rechargeable battery and charger.
Note: LEGO MINDSTORMS Education resources are sold separately