Bring a world of coding and creating to your classroom. Bursting with a variety of hardware and software, the STEAM Kit is made for the classroom and provides everything you need to unleash your students’ creativity. This is the original STEAM lesson kit, comprised of a variety of teaching materials, a flow-based coding app and a wide variety of wireless electronic blocks and accessories (including exclusive blocks not found in any other kit).
Number of Students: 4-6
The ultimate starter kit to bring SAM into your classroom.
- Curriculum-based STEAM projects and lesson plans
- Data capture, programming logic and more
- SAM Space Education app tailored for teachers
- 40+ SAM software blocks
- Integrates with Lego®
- Hands-on educator support
- Easily adapts into homework
Why choose the STEAM Kit?
- Exclusive bonus blocks not found in any other SAM Labs kit
- Compatible with LEGO and other readily-available classroom materials
- Can be used with all of SAM Labs curriculum aligned lesson plans
- Easy to integrate in the classroom with quick wireless setup
- Durable storage case made for the classroom
What is in the box?
17 SAM Blocks: 2 SAM Buttons, 2 SAM RGB LED Lights, 1 SAM Heat Sensor, 1 SAM Proximity Sensor, 1 SAM Buzzer, 1 SAM Tilt, 1 SAM Light Sensor, 1 SAM Pressure Sensor, 2 SAM Sliders, 4 SAM DC Motors and 1 SAM Servo Motor.
Accessories: 4 Wheels, 2 Chassis, 2 Roller balls, 2 Controllers, 2 Gear wheels, 4 Large holders, 10 Small holders.
Inspiration: 1 Getting started guide with lesson plans available for download.
Charging & connecting: 4 Bluetooth USB dongles, 2 Micro USB charging cables, 3 5-in-1 Micro USB charging cables.
SAM Space Education allows students to dive into programming logic, data capture and more. Simply drag, drop and connect to get started
Click here to download the software for free.