POWERUP 3.0 durable, crash proof design transform ordinary paper planes into App controlled machines.
Controllable directly from a smartphone free app. Just tilt your smartphone to steer your airplane left or right, increase or decrease throttle to ascend or descend.
What’s new in PowerUp 3.0
The PowerUp 3.0 transforms ordinary paper planes into the world’s first smartphone controlled flying machines. Similar to modern drones, PowerUp 3.0 allows you to remotely control a paper airplane through a Bluetooth® connected smartphone or tablet.
Using the mobile app, you can control the motor’s power for descending or ascending during flight; and the rudder for changing direction. Simply tilt your smartphone or tablet to maneuver right or left and use PowerUp’s throttle lever to ascend or descend. With a 180ft/55m range, crash-resistant design, and responsive gesture motion control and precision turning, PowerUp 3.0 give users extremely flexible flight control.
Get Ready to Fly!
- Step 1 – Download the 3.0 Mobile App
- Step 2 – check out the PowerUp 3.0 Tutorials
- Step 3 – Build your airplane!
- Step 4 – Attach your PowerUp and test for level flight
- Step 5 – Connect your PowerUp App and Take-off!
- Battery – Lithium Polymer 75mAh
- Dimensions – 20 cm / 7.87 inches
- Kit contents
- Weight – 9 grams / 0.32 ounces
- Speed – 5 m/s / 16.4 f/s (18 km/h / 11.2 mp/h )
- Structure – Carbon Fiber & Nylon Body
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0
- Control range: 55 meters/ 180 Feet
- Charging time: 25-30 minutes
- Flight time: 5-10 minutes
What’s in the box:
- PowerUp 3.0 Smart Module
- Mounting display and storage box
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare rudder & propeller
- Invader & Nakamura templates
- Dupont waterproof template
- PowerUp 3.0 Guide