Join the FCDK (Fuel Cell Developer Kit) community and start experimenting with an open-source fuel cell system that enables hobbyists, engineers and aspiring inventors to create their own hydrogen powered devices. Hobbyists have created all manner of hybrid vehicles with FCDK – from RC boats, trains and cars to lighting systems, autonomous robots and more.The sky’s the limit when you have: HYDROSTIK PRO metal hydride storage cartridges, micro fuel cell technology, pressure regulators, electrical cables, tubing and clips to regulate hydrogen supply, and an electronic controller to manage output voltage for integration with different development boards.
• Full integration with popular development boards: Arduino, mbed and Raspberry Pi
• FCDK hobbyists have created: RC vehicles, robots, lighting systems and much more!
• Also great for practical applications such as battery chargers and remote temperature sensors – how-to guides included!
• 1.5W, 12W and 30W kits available
Key Learning Values / Curriculum
- Remote temperature sensor project
- Batter charger project
✔ 1x Pressure regulator
✔ 1x HYDROSTIK (supplied pre‐ﬁlled)
✔ Silicon tubing
✔ Clips & connectors for silicon tubing
✔ Fuel cell controller shield for Arduino
✔ Hydrogen purge valve
✔ Red / Black electrical cable