24/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
21 Jurong Town Hall Road
Every Day, A Learning Day
Parent/ Grandparent Accompanied Workshop: Anyone Can Code
– A project supported by the LearnSG Seed Fund
In collaboration with the Lifelong Learning Council which aims to help people of all ages develop a habit of continual learning for a more purposeful and productive life, Innovation Lab by LEGO Education is excited to host a series of FREE coding workshops.
This is to provide an opportunity for anyone to learn coding, from children to senior citizens. And to encourage collaboration on a coding project between grandchildren, parents and grandparents through these coding workshops.
Coding with LEGO Education WeDo 2.0
Spend time with your children or grandchildren working on robotics, coding or working on STEM projects together! Come join us and explore what fun and educational activities you can do together with your child.
- 24 Apr 2018, Tues (3.30-5:00 pm)
- 25 Apr 2018, Wed (3.30-5:00 pm)
- 3 May 2018, Thurs (3.30-5:00 pm)
- 8 May 2018, Tues (3.30-5:00 pm)
- 10 May 2018, Thurs (3.30-5:00 pm)
- 16 May 2018, Wed (3.30-5:00 pm)
- 17 May 2018, Thurs (3.30-5:00 pm)
- 23 May 2018, Wed (3.30-5:00 pm)
Terms & conditions
- Limited to a maximum of 2 accompanying adults per child.
- Limited to one session per participant.
- You must have a child aged 4 to 18 to participate. (Children/Grandchildren/Niece/Nephew/Cousin)
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
- Note: 1 registration is tagged to a child. Please fill in the accompanying adult as the parent’s name. So, if you have 2 children, you need to fill in 2 times. If you have more than 1 accompanying adult per child, please email me the adult name at [email protected]