Junior Robo Science [WeDo 2.0 Set]
Age: 6 to 9 years old
Duration: 1.5 hour
Introduce your child to robotics in this exciting hands-on session using LEGO Education WeDo 2.0.
Featuring motorized LEGO models, WeDo 2.0 from LEGO Education is an easy-to-use, differentiated learning tool that integrates digital technology across subjects.
In this workshop your child will be able to:
- Connect to a scientific question or engineering problem, establish a line of inquiry and consider possible solutions
- Build, program and modify a LEGO Education model with movements
- Design a solution using the model you’ve built
- Master the skills of using motors, motion sensors and tilt sensors
- Learn the basics of programming
- Learn science and engineering through guided projects
Join us to build a model of their choice and explore the world of programming with us.