Age: 6 to 9 years old
Date & Time: 6-8 Jun 2018 (9 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
**In the calendar, there are registrations for the individual 3 days, please click on 6 June to register only and it will be applied for the 3 half a day camp.
**Parents will get an additional 10% off if they sign up together with their friends or siblings. Do check with us on how to redeem this offer at [email protected]
Featuring the new LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 kit, this camp will give your child a crash course into the world of robotics. Jumpstart their interest with this holiday program which will enable them to join more advanced courses in the future. Don’t lose out on this wonderful opportunity for your child to catch up to their peers in the field of robotics!
Pullbots ready for their tug of war challenge! Built and programmed by our participants.
Featuring motorized LEGO models, WeDo 2.0 from LEGO Education is an easy-to-use, differentiated learning tool that integrates digital technology across subjects.
In this workshop your child will be able to:
- Connect to a scientific question or engineering problem, establish a line of inquiry and consider possible solutions
- Build, program and modify a LEGO Education model with movements
- Design a solution using the model you’ve built
- Master the skills of using motors, motion sensors and tilt sensors
- Learn the basics of programming
- Learn science and engineering through guided projects
Join us to build a model of their choice and explore the world of programming with us.